The following applies to customers who worked with a sales representative and executed an individualized agreement. For self-serve plans, please proceed to our list of accepted payment methods.
We accept the following payment methods for invoices within the payment portal:
- Credit card
While it is possible to set up the initial payment method within the portal yourself, it is not possible to switch to a different payment method yourself after that. If you need to switch to another payment method, please reach out to email@example.com to have a member of our Accounts Receivable team assist you.
- Upon logging into the payment portal, you should see a PayPal option.
- From there, click on PayPal checkout.
- This will open a new window and prompt you to log into your existing PayPal account to finish setup.
Credit Card and ACH
- At the top of the page, navigate to Payments and then to Manage Payment Methods.
- When you click on + Add New Payment Method, a new window will pop up where you’ll have the option to select Credit Card or ACH.
- Ensure that your credit card information is up to date, or if using ACH that you have double-checked your bank account details.
- If you have any issues setting up payment via credit card, contact the financial institution which issued your credit card in case of any security blocks.
If you wish to use an alternative payment, such as a wire transfer or check, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so that our team can assist in setting this up for you.