There are several ways to log in to your Vimeo account depending on how you signed up. See below for steps to log in using your email address, a third party, or SSO (if it is enabled on your team account).
- Log in to Vimeo
- Log in with two factor authentication (2FA)
- Log in with Single Sign-on (SSO)
Log in to Vimeo
You can log in at this page: Log in to Vimeo.
Email and password
- Enter the email address and password associated with your Vimeo account and then select Log in with email.
- If you are having trouble logging in, follow the prompts on the Forgot your password? link or see I can't access my account for help.
Log in with a third party app
- To log in with Facebook, Google, or Apple select the corresponding button to reach their secure login page.
- If you are already logged in to the third party app in your browser, you may automatically be redirected to Vimeo.
Log in with two factor authentication (2FA)
To see the steps for configuring and logging in with 2FA, see Secure your account with two-factor authentication.
Log in with Single Sign-on (SSO)
If you are on an Enterprise team, you may need to log in with SSO if your organization has enabled it.
- Once you enter your email address, you will see a checkbox next to the SSO disclosure and the Log in with SSO button.
- Check off the disclosure and then select Log in with SSO.
- You will be redirected to your organization's SSO page, which may include 2FA.
- Follow your organization's prompts to finish logging in to Vimeo.