This feature discussed below requires an Owner or Admin account on an Enterprise plan.
In addition to a variety of fonts available in our font library, Vimeo Enterprise accounts can upload fonts for brand adherence. Enterprise account Owners and Admins can upload and manage fonts for all team members to use for videos made in Create.
Create supports the following font file types:
- TrueType (.ttf)
- OpenType (.otf)
⚠️ Note: By uploading a font, you confirm that you own the font or have obtained all necessary licenses to use and incorporate it into a video as required by our Terms of Service.
To upload a custom font:
- Open your video in Create editor and select the textbox in your scene.
- Select Fonts in the inspector toolbar above the scene.
- In the expanded fonts menu, select Upload.
- Agree to the font submission terms to confirm that you have the necessary rights to use and incorporate this font into a video.
- Select your font file (.ttf or .otf) from your local device to upload to the library.
- After uploading your font, you can select it from your font library under the Brand fonts header.
- To apply the font to all text boxes in your video, select Apply to all scenes.
To manage uploaded fonts:
To manage your uploaded fonts, select the Pencil icon next to the uploaded font.
To delete the font from your uploaded fonts, hover over the selected font and select the Trash icon next to the font to delete it.
Learn more about working with text in Create editor at ‘How do I add and edit text in Create editor?’