Vimeo Business members and higher have access to a set of powerful (and mobile-friendly) video player tools, which they can add or edit in the "Interaction Tools" tab of their advanced video settings. These tools allow creators to engage with their audience at meaningful points within the video and give them the opportunity to connect viewers to additional external sites or resources. These tools will appear on your embedded videos as well as videos within your showcases (except Chapters, which also appear on Vimeo.com).
- The contact form, which you can use to collect information from your viewers, can appear before, during, or after a video. You can opt to withhold your video behind the contact form field, or let viewers skip it. (Please note: contact forms are not available for Pro.) Learn more about contact forms.
- Cards are a customizable, notification-style layer that Business members can set to appear during playback and remain on the screen for six seconds. Cards must include a headline, with options for a description, link, and thumbnail. Learn more about cards here.
- End screens let you determine exactly what appears when videos finish playing. There are eight ways to customize end screens, including clickable background images, social share icons, contact forms, and call to action buttons. Learn more about end screens here. (Note: many of these end screens are also available to Plus members)
- Chapters are markers you can add to your videos which allow viewers to quickly identify different parts of your video. This is particularly useful for longer videos with multiple segments. Learn more about chapters here.
- The analytics panel helps track the performance of your video’s contact form screen, cards, and calls-to-action end screen. Learn more about analytics for video player tools.
These tools, except Chapters, only work on the Vimeo player when it's embedded on sites outside of vimeo.com, or when added to a Showcase. When a video is played on Vimeo, player tools won't be shown, unless it is played within a Showcase. Player tools will also not appear when using publish to social.