If you are on Vimeo’s site looking for content to watch, try the following:
- Go to our Watch page to browse content on Vimeo. Much of what you find here has been selected by our Curation team.
- Most pages have a search bar in the upper right corner. If you are logged into an account, be sure to select Search all of Vimeo for… to find videos other than your own. Alternatively, go to https://vimeo.com/search.
- Explore channels to find videos curated around certain themes and follow the ones that interest you. Videos from that channel will show up in your feed whenever they're updated.
- Join a group on Vimeo. A group is a mini-community within Vimeo that allows people to interact and share with one another.
- If any individual video creator has a lot of videos that you like, you can follow them and see their latest videos in your feed.
- You can also find videos you like from the feed section by clicking on this link https://vimeo.com/home/feed.
Note: If you are on a Vimeo Enterprise team account that uses Video Library, you will not see a feed on your home page.