Pro members can add up to 3 team members to their account and Vimeo Business and Premium members can add up to 10. If you are Enterprise, the number of team members you can add is determined based on your contract; please contact your account manager if you have questions about this.
Tip: To get started building your team using our guided onboarding workflow, click here.
Note for Enterprise Accounts: If you enable SSO on your Vimeo account, you can use SAML or SCIM to add and remove individual team members as well as groups. If you don’t have SSO and/or SCIM configured, contact your account manager for more information.
- Adding a team member to your account
- Accepting an invitation to join a team
- Removing a team member from your account
Adding a team member to your account
Owners and Admins can add new team members to the account. To add a team member to your account, follow these steps:
- Click the Manage Team tab in your Account Settings. You’ll see all your existing team members on this page (by default, it’s just you listed there).
- Click the + Add team member link on the right side of the page.
- In the module that opens, enter your team member’s email address, then select viewer, uploader, contributor, or admin from the dropdown menu. For contributors, you’ll need to select the folder they’ll be working out of before you send the invite.
You can also add a contributor directly to a folder from your Video Manager by following these steps:
- Select the folder you want to add a contributor to.
- Click the + icon between your profile picture and the Video Manager search bar. A menu will appear that shows all the team members currently in the folder (by default, it’s just you).
- Click Add.
- Type in the email address of the contributor. (Tip: If they have an existing Vimeo account, enter the email address associated with it.)
- Hit Send. They will receive an invite to your folder.
Removing a team member from your account
Owners and Admins can revoke a team member’s access to your Vimeo account at any time:
- Go to the Manage Team page for the team account.
- Find the team member and click on their role.
- In the dropdown that opens, select Remove from team.