Stats allow you to access in-depth insights about your videos and your Vimeo account. All members can track overall video performance, and paying members also get access to advanced statistics and functionality.
Read below to figure which stats are available at each membership level.
Basic members have access to:
- All-time plays on their video pages
Vimeo Plus members get access to:
- All Basic functionality, and...
- The stats dashboard
- Reports by date, country, device, and embed URLs
- A customizable video report
- The option to export data as CSV
Vimeo PRO members get access to:
- All Plus functionality, and...
- Ability to apply filters to any report (Date, Region, Device, Source URL, Video)
- Ability to parse data by various stats (Date, Region, Device, Source URL, Video)
- Region / state and city-level stats
- More detailed device and browser reports
- Engagement and duration graphs
- Vimeo On Demand stats for sellers
Vimeo Business members get access to:
- All PRO functionality, and...
- Integration with Google Analytics
- Stats on interaction tools like email capture, cards, and calls-to-action
Vimeo Premium members get access to:
- All Business functionality, and...
- Live & post-event stats