If you want to apply a Creative Commons license to one of your videos:
- From your video manage, select your video.
- In the right side menu, click Advanced.
- Navigate to the Distribution tab, then select Discovery.
- Scroll down to the “Creative Commons License” section.
- Select the license you want, then click Save.
You can also bulk update all your videos to include the same license at once.
- Click your avatar in the upper right corner, then navigate to Settings > Videos > Upload defaults (here's a shortcut).
- Scroll to the bottom and open the dropdown menu that says Which Creative Commons license would you like to apply to your videos and choose your preference.
- Check the box next to Also apply to all existing videos.
- Save your settings. The license will be applied to all of your videos.