If you're a Magisto Pro or Business subscriber, you're entitled to a free Vimeo Pro or Business Vimeo account, respectively, as long as your Magisto subscription remains active. Please note that the free Vimeo account offer is only for first-time Vimeo subscribers and does not apply to previous purchases.
Claiming your Vimeo membership
Via the Magisto app (iOS or Android)
- Navigate to your settings.
- Scroll down to Integrations.
- Tap Add next to Vimeo. You can either log in to an existing Vimeo account or create a new one to claim your membership.
- Once your accounts are linked, you'll also be able to export movies created on Magisto directly to Vimeo.
Via the web
- Log into your Magisto account.
- Click on your profile picture at the top right of the page.
- In the dropdown menu, click Account Settings.
- Scroll down to the Integrations tab.
- Next to Vimeo, click Connect. You will be directed to Vimeo’s website, where you can either log in to an existing Vimeo account or create a new one.
- Once you've done so, you should see the following message: "Your account was connected successfully."
Managing your Vimeo subscription
- Once you have a Vimeo Pro or Business membership through Magisto, you can manage that recurring subscription via the Magisto site (for web payments), in the iTunes or App Store (for iOS), or in the Google Play Store (for Android).
- While you’re subscribed through Magisto, you won’t be able to change your membership tier on the Vimeo upgrade page or cancel your membership in your billing settings on Vimeo.
- To move to a different membership tier on Vimeo, change your subscription plan on Magisto; your Vimeo plan will be automatically upgraded accordingly.
- Currently, this does not include an option to upgrade to Vimeo Premium or Enterprise.
- If you discontinue your Magisto Pro or Business subscription, your linked Vimeo account will automatically downgrade to Basic.
Contact Magisto support for any questions you may have regarding your Magisto subscription.