For companies looking to produce large-scale conferences (virtual, hybrid, or in-person), Vimeo Enterprise integrates with Bizzabo to deliver a seamless attendee experience complete with registration, TV-quality live streaming, multiple event journeys, and user-level analytics. By combining Vimeo with Bizzabo, you’ll be able to provide your viewers with a fully branded experience, high-quality video streaming using Vimeo’s player, and an all-in-one event website.
This integration is available to Vimeo Premium and Enterprise subscribers who also have a Bizzabo membership, and is perfect for B2B and B2C businesses who are looking to connect with attendees via the means of a large-scale conference.
In this article:
- Bizzabo integration features
- Technical information
- What happens when your stream ends
- Event privacy settings
Bizzabo integration features
The advantages of this integration include:
- End-to-end event management: You’ll be able to build a branded event website that acts as the virtual lobby of your event, and manage your agenda, attendees, speakers, exhibitors and sponsors, all on one platform.
- Native TV-quality viewing experience: Vimeo’s player is embedded within Bizzabo so that your audience can watch your live content in HD on Vimeo’s state-of-the-art player without leaving your event website. You’ll be able to easily manage the stream from Vimeo or Livestream Studio, using any of the built-in tools to switch cameras or add production graphics to brand your video.
- Customizable user journeys: Bizzabo supports multiple event tracks, allowing you to give your audience the flexibility to choose from several concurrent sessions. You can also set different ticket types to customize the experience for different ticket holders (e.g. VIP-only sessions). Attendees can select from sessions that interest them.
- Analytics with actionable marketing insights: On Bizzabo’s end, you’ll have access to in-depth aggregate and user-level analytics on attendee engagement, participation in Q&A and polls, and session and speaker ratings so that you can easily see what resonates with your audience and use these insights to inform your post-event marketing strategies. On Vimeo’s end, you’ll be able to see advanced analytics on your video and its performance.
For an overview of how embedding a live event works on Vimeo, you can check out this article. The article will walk you through the various settings you’ll be able to customize, as well as how to get the chat embed code.
What happens when your stream ends
Ending your stream will trigger the final stages of the video archiving process. Your live settings page will also change to the post-live version. The indicator at the top changes to Offline, and your video preview will now link to your archived video’s settings page.
Once your video has gone through the archival process, it appears in your video manager on your Vimeo account like any other video.
Event privacy settings
When you create your live event, you’ll be able to select from several privacy options. This article will walk you through all of them; these settings will apply to wherever the video is embedded, including Bizzabo.