During the editing process, you have the ability to add text to your video. The text will be displayed over an individual photo or a video clip, and the text slide will appear as a separate scene.
- Select the scene to which you would like to add text.
- Click on the “+” sign at the top left hand side, and select “Text” in the dropdown menu to add a text box to the scene. You can add up to 10 text boxes per scene.
- A new window will pop up. Add your message and click on “Done”. You can choose to highlight the text.
- Your text will now appear in your scene, and you can now edit the text to your liking using the “Text” panel at the right hand side.
- To create special text effects, choose from our variety of “Animations” by clicking on “Change”. Select your desired effect, and it will automatically save.
- Adjust the scale of your text by moving the slider right or left. You can also manually enter the text size number to the right of the slider.
- Select a font from our supported fonts list and align the text in the text box by clicking on the Align Left, Align Center, or Align Right icon.
- Choose your text, highlight, and background color and background color opacity.
- Highlight specific words in your text scene with the highlight tool. Double click on the text in your scene. Select the specific parts of your text by highlighting it with your mouse, click on highlight and then click on “Done”.
At the top of each text box, you will find an additional editing menu.
If you have multiple text boxes, you can move the text box to the top or bottom position by clicking on the following icons:
Click on the pen tool to edit your text.
Click on the Copy Icon to copy the displayed text.
Duplicate your text by clicking on the following icon:
Delete your text box by clicking on the trash icon: