In this article:
- How do I change the card on file for my subscription?
- How do I delete the card information I have on file?
- Switch payment method to PayPal
How do I change the card on file for my subscription?
When you purchase a membership on Vimeo.com, your payment method is saved automatically. To update your payment method:
- Visit the Membership Plan page in your Billing Settings.
- On the right side of the page, open the dropdown menu where your current card information is listed.
- Enter your new card information on this page.
- Once this has been submitted, you can select the desired payment method on the Membership Plan page in the same dropdown menu.
How do I delete the card information I have on file?
You can delete your card information by visiting the Payment Methods page in your Billing Settings.
Click the “X” to the right of the desired payment information to remove it.
Please note that if you are currently subscribed to Vimeo, you will not be able to remove all of your cards from your account; one will need to remain for the subscription to renew. Due to this, you may need to add a new card first to remove the current one.
Switch payment method to PayPal
Due to some limitations with our PayPal integration, there is no direct way to switch your payment method from credit card to PayPal. This can only be done at checkout upon purchasing a new membership (i.e. allowing your existing membership to lapse and then re-purchasing) or renewing your subscription early.