Create automatically sets your video's orientation based on the majority of your photos and video clips (51% of your footage).
For example, a landscape video will be created if 51% of your selected raw footage is landscape.
Aspect ratios supported by Create
Create supports the following orientations and aspect ratios:
- Landscape - 16:9 (1920×1080, 1280×720, etc.)
- Portrait - 9:16 (1080x1920, 720x1280, etc.)
- Square - 1:1 (1080x1080, 720x720, etc.)
To select your video's aspect ratio in Create:
If you are creating a video via the 'Create your own >> Get a quick video':
1. While selecting footage for your video, on the Create your storyboard step, select Ratio in the top-right corner.
2. Choose between Landscape, Square, and Portrait.
If you are using a template or if you are making a video via the 'Create your own >> Start from scratch' option:
You can change your video's aspect ratio in Create editor in the Header section.
- Select the Ratio button in the Create editor header.
- Choose the aspect ratio between 16:9 (Landscape), 9:16 (Portrait), or 1:1 (Square).
💡Tip: Hovering over each option will provide tips on which formats work well with certain types of videos.
- Selecting the aspect ratio will apply it to the video.
Learn more at 'What is Create editor?'.