Jump ahead to the relevant platform:
How to mute/unmute your original audio? (Web)
- From your Vimeo video manager page, click on the Vimeo Create folder to view all editable video creations.
- Next, you can find the option to edit your video in 2 ways:
- Hover over the video you would like to edit and click on the edit video button in the top right corner of your video. This will bring you to the Create editor.
- You can also click on the video title of the video you would like to edit. This will bring you to your video page.
- Hover your cursor over the clip you would like to change the audio options for and click on the ••• menu at the top right-hand corner of the clip.
- If the clip is muted, click on Unmute to enable audio in the dropdown menu. If the clip is unmuted, click on Mute to disable the original audio.
How to mute/unmute your original audio? (Mobile)
- Find the video you would like to edit under the My Videos tab.
- Tap on the ••• menu on the bottom right-hand corner of the video, then tap on Edit in the menu.
- Swipe left to find the scene you would like to mute or unmute and tap on the ••• menu.
💡Tip: You can also tap on the stack icon at the top center of your screen to find the scene on the Storyboard screen. Tap on the scene, then tap on the ••• menu as seen below.
- If the clip is muted, tap on Unmute in the menu that opens to enable audio. If the clip is unmuted, tap on Mute to disable the original audio.