While we have many Interactive overlay templates to choose from, you can also start from scratch and design an overlay within the overlay editor.
If you create an overlay that you want to re-use at a later point, you can save it as template:
- Build your overlay within the overlay editor from scratch.
- When you are satisfied, click the dropdown arrow next to Save overlay.
- Select Save as template.
- Give your template a name.
- After a moment, your template will save.
- You can find your custom templates by opening the Templates menu, at the top of the list. Your custom template is only accessible to you and your team members.
What is the difference between "Save overlay" and "Save as template"
If you select Save overlay, that will only save that specific overlay for the hotspot or time trigger for which you are creating it.
If you want to use a similarly designed overlay for future hotspots or time triggers, select Save as template to access and re-use your current design in the template menu.