Once you’ve created all your questions and assigned values to each of the correct answers, you can then surface a results panel to show the viewer their quiz score within your interactive video.
In this article:
How to create a quiz results panel
To create a results panel at the end of your video, you’ll need to create a time-triggered overlay.
- In the interactive Editor, scrub near the end of your video.
- Create a Time Trigger and select the action Open overlay, then click Create overlay.
- In the overlay editor, design your results panel any way you want.
- To add the quiz results to the overlay, select Results from the left-hand menu.
- A dynamic text box will appear in your overlay. With the results box selected, you can change the font, color, and position as you see fit.
- Use the Results for? dropdown in the right-hand menu and then select Overall quiz results.
- In the Question result dropdown, choose one of the following results options to display in this box:
- Total score
- Total correct score
- Total correct answers
- Score as % of maximum
- All questions answered
- All questions answered correctly
- Time to answer quiz
- Demo results
If you want to display multiple results metrics within your overlay, you will need to add multiple Results elements by clicking the Results option on the left-hand menu.
All questions answered before the results panel appears in your video will be included in the results overlay.
You can also use this to create progress overlays if you want to show the viewer how they are doing as they advance through the video.
How to create an answer-level poll results panel
If you want to display results for a particular answer, i.e. "what percentage of viewers chose 'red' as their favorite color", you can add answer-level results for your poll:
- Select Question poll results in the Results for? dropdown menu.
- Select the answer you would like to display results for on your panel.
- Next, choose from the options under Question result:
- Total answered
- % answered
- Answered / participants
⚠️Note: Your poll data can take up to 30 minutes to update.