Vimeo Record can be used within Create’s Editor page as well as the Media Manager modal window for all web users. You don't need to install any applications or record separately; you can directly record your videos and edit them in one place.
Keep in mind the following:
- Record does not support the Firefox web browser. We recommend Google Chrome.
- Be mindful of the total video time limit when recording (30 seconds if you're on a Basic or Free plan; 10 minutes for Plus, Starter, or higher).
- If your recording causes your whole video to exceed the allowed time limit, the recording will automatically be cut short to keep the video within your allotted time.
Record when creating a video
- In the upper right corner of the video manager, hover over New video and select Create video.
- Click Add Media to open the Media Manager modal window.
- Click the Record option in the top right corner.
- You will be asked to give access to your camera and microphone. Once all the permissions are in place, you can configure your video source and microphone and start recording.
- Once you stop the recording, you can select the video recording and add it to your new video along with other clips or images from the Media Manager modal window.
- Click Add to create your video with the selected media.