Connecting with people can be one of the best parts of the Vimeo experience, but we understand that it’s important to have control over your connections.
To block a Vimeo member, head to the Privacy tab in your Account Settings, and scroll down to the “Blocked people” section. Click on the “Add a person to block” link, and then enter the Vimeo user ID or profile page URL of the person you wish to block, then click “Add”. When you are done eliminating people from your online life, remember to save your changes.
Cuando bloqueas a alguien en Vimeo, ese miembro ya no podrá:
- Seguirte en Vimeo
- Darle "Me gusta" a tus videos
- Comentar tus videos
- Add your videos to their showcases, channels, or groups
- Enviarte mensajes
- Compartir tus videos (cuando esté en su sesión en Vimeo)
Además, al bloquear a alguien:
- Se eliminan sus marcas de "Me gusta" y comentarios de tus videos
- Remove your videos from their showcases, channels, and groups
- Unsubscribe them from your channels and delete their shouts
- Remove them and any forum topics they have created from groups you created or moderate