This feature requires a Pro, Business, Premium, Standard, Advanced, or Enterprise membership.
In this article:
Browse the video manager
You can access the video manager by clicking Manage videos from the home page or by hovering over Manage Videos in the top navigation and selecting My Videos from the menu. You’ll be taken to a page where you can see all the videos you've created or uploaded to your account, both public and private, and any live events you might have.
Use the search bar at the top right of the page to find videos on your account or across Vimeo by searching for relevant words or phrases.
If you are trying to search for public Vimeo content outside of your account, be sure to select Search all of Vimeo for… in the results dropdown to be brought to our public search results page. Alternatively, visit Search on Vimeo.
If you press the Enter key or select View all results for… in the search dropdown, you will be taken to our Video Library search results page, where you can filter your content by:
- Date modified
- Content type (video or folder)
- Folder the content lives in
- Additional filters that may contain your search term (Title, description, tags, and chapter names.
- If you’re on an Enterprise team, you will also be able to search by videos’ Auto closed captioning transcript.
If you’re part of a team, you can view team videos that you have access to by selecting the specific team from the Team Switcher at the top of the page. This will filter out any videos that aren’t from that team in your video manager.
Use the sort option on the top left of the page to arrange your videos by title or the date the video was modified or added. You can also toggle between grid and list view using the icon at the top right above the first row of your videos.
Perform bulk actions
You can perform bulk actions on a subset of videos. To select a video, check the box on the left side of its thumbnail/row (depending on if you are in grid-view or list-view).
Once you start selecting videos, the following bulk action options will appear:
- Add to collections: Add the selected videos to any of your existing showcases, groups, channels, or portfolios.
- Learn more about adding private videos to collections at 'Privacy of videos in collections and review pages'.
- Move: Move the selected videos to a folder that you specify.
- Learn more about folders at 'Organize videos into folders'.
- Privacy: Change who can access or can comment on your selected videos and whether they can be embedded or downloaded.
- Delete: Permanently delete the selected videos from your account after entering your password (team members cannot perform this action).
Make changes to individual videos
If you want to make more granular changes to an individual video, you can navigate to its settings from the video manager by clicking the video’s thumbnail. Learn more at 'Video settings overview'.
(Side note: if you want to edit the settings of all your videos at once, go to the Videos tab in your Account settings. After making changes to your Upload default, make sure to check the box next to “Also apply to all existing videos” before you save.)
There are several additional icons that will allow you to perform actions associated with the video. In list mode, these icons will appear if you hover over the video.
In grid mode, they’ll appear underneath the video thumbnail.
- Review: This icon looks like a small speech bubble with a checkmark on it. Clicking it will lead you to the video’s review page. If you have a Basic or Plus account, this review page will only be a demo, and will not be shareable. Read more about review pages at 'Video review page'.
- Send file: This icon looks like paper with an arrow in it pointing upward and to the right. It will take you to the video’s download page, which you can share with others. If downloads aren’t enabled for the video, you’ll be asked to enable them if you want to use this feature.
- Publish to social: This icon looks like two parallel lines with arrows at either end. It will allow you to publish the video to your connected social accounts. Visit 'Publish to social' to learn more.
There are other features you can access from the Videos tab as well. Just click the ellipses (...) icon to open the additional menu. These features include:
- Analytics: Clicking on the small graph icon will take you to the analytics panel, showing you data for this particular video from the past 30 days. Learn more at 'Vimeo: Analytics'.
- Embed icon: The < / > icon will take you to the embed settings page.
- Replace video: Clicking this will take you to the Collaboration tab in your video’s settings, where you’ll be able to replace the current file with another file. The versions can be compared in the review page.
- Download: Clicking this will open up a modal where you can download all the different available versions of your video. This is not shareable.