The video manager is home to all your uploads: here you can easily see, search, and manage all your videos. Only you (and the team members you’ve allowed to manage your account, if you’re a PRO, Business, or Premium member) have access to your video manager. You can manage your videos from the home page when you log in, or access the video manager by hovering over "Manage" in the top navigation and clicking on "My videos" from the menu.
Browsing the video manager
The video manager houses all videos uploaded to your account, both public and private. When you first land on the video manager, you’ll see the 20 most recent videos uploaded to your account with each video’s title, thumbnail, duration, date added, and whether the video is private or not (just hover over the lock icon to know exactly which privacy setting it has). To display more of your videos on the same page, simply scroll down to the bottom of the video manager and click the Load more button.
From the video manager, you can sort all your videos by title, date modified, date added, or duration. For example, clicking the Date added filter will sort your videos by their upload date, toggling between the oldest and latest 20 videos. The videos will default to be displayed in a grid, but if you would like to see them displayed in a list instead, simply click on the three-line icon under the search bar.
Speaking of the search bar - looking for one video in particular? The search bar on the video manager helps you find videos on your account by searching for words or phrases in their titles.
Performing bulk actions
Plus, PRO, Business, and Premium members can also perform bulk actions on a subset of their videos, helping to save time and easily make changes. You can select a video by checking the box on the video thumbnail or at the left side of its row (depending on if you are in grid-view or list-view). If you select a few videos, you can still search for others without losing the videos you’ve already selected.
Once you start selecting videos, the following bulk action options will appear:
- Add to collections: Add the selected videos to any of your existing albums, groups, channels, or portfolios. (Learn more about adding private videos to collections.)
- Add to projects: Move the selected videos to a project that you specify. (Learn more about projects.)
- Privacy: Change who can access or can comment on your selected videos, and whether they can be embedded or downloaded.
- Delete: Permanently delete the selected videos from your account after entering your password (team members cannot perform this action).
Changes to individual videos
If you want to make more granular changes to an individual video, you can navigate to its settings from the video manager by clicking the gear icon underneath the video thumbnail
If you want to edit the settings of all your videos at once, go to the Videos tab in your Account settings. After making changes to your Upload default, make sure to check the box next to “Also apply to all existing videos” before you save.
There are other icons underneath the video thumbnail that you can click to access a variety of other features:
- Stats icon: Clicking on the small graph icon will take you to the stats panel, showing you data for this particular video from the past 30 days.
- Review page icon: This comment text box links to your review page URL if you have this option enabled. Please note that review pages are only available for PRO-level users and up! For more information, read our Help Center article here.
- Embed icon: The < / > icon will take you to the embed settings page.
- Settings icon: If you need to update more than just the embed settings, the gear icon will take you to the rest of the video’s settings pages. Embed settings are available from here as well.
Share icon: The small paper airplane icon will open up a dropdown, from which you can copy your video link, review page link (if applicable), embed code, or go through the process of publishing the video to other social media platforms. For more information on publishing to social, check out our Help Center article here.
Exploring the stats panel
The stats panel shows you the most important stats for your video from the past 30 days, helping you track performance and see how viewers are engaging with your videos. You can navigate to the stats panel for any of your videos from the video manager. Hover over the row of the desired video, click the ellipsis icon at the end of the row, and select “Stats” from the menu.
Here’s a breakdown of everything on the stats panel:
- Plays: See your video’s total plays for the past 30 days, or click the section to reveal a graph with your plays broken down by day
- Impressions: Have a look at your video’s total loads for the past 30 days (or, as above, click the section to reveal a graph with your loads broken down by day)
- Play rate: This number is simply your video’s plays divided by its impressions for the past 30 days
- Plays by URL: See where viewers watch your videos to help determine where your videos are performing best
- Call to action impressions, clicks, rate: We break down how many times the call to action on your embedded video (if you have one set) is loaded and how many times it is clicked on for the last 30 days. Much like the play rate, the call to action rate is how many times the call to action was clicked on, divided by its impressions for the past 30 days.
- Engagement graph: Hit play, and see the exact places in your video where viewers are most engaged, and where they’re dropping off
You can also navigate to your full Advanced Stats dashboard from the stats panel.