This plan is no longer offered to new customers. Learn about the Free plan or visit our pricing page to review all of our current plan offerings.
If you are currently on a Vimeo Basic account, you have access to:
- 500MB per week of upload space, up to 5GB total account storage
- Basic embedding features
- Basic analytics for your videos
- The ability to download converted video files
- Limited privacy controls for your videos, such as "Private," which makes it visible to you and no one else.
- Limited video creation with Vimeo Create (up to 30 seconds, up to 10 drafts, some templates, includes Vimeo watermark)
- The ability to upload up to 10 videos per day
- The ability to create 1 channel, 1 group, and 3 showcases
- The ability to publish videos natively to social and eCommerce accounts.
Basic membership is a non-paid plan. As long as you are following our guidelines and logging in every once in a while, your account will remain intact.
We consider accounts that have not been used for a full year to be inactive, and we reserve the right to remove inactive accounts. We’ll notify you in advance if your account is in danger of deletion due to inactivity and you’ll have an opportunity to reactivate it.