Analytics allow you to access in-depth insights about your videos and your Vimeo account. All members can track overall video performance, and paying members also get access to advanced analytics and functionality.
Here's a brief overview of some of the things you can do with analytics on Vimeo.
(Note: we've tweaked some names and appearances since producing this video but the features are still the same.)
Read below to figure which analytics are available at each membership level.
Basic members have access to:
- All-time plays on their video pages
Vimeo Plus members get access to:
- All Basic functionality, and...
- The analytics dashboard
- Reports by date, country, device, source URLs (useful for embedded videos), and social (videos published to YouTube and Facebook)
- A customizable video report
- The option to export data as CSV
- A weekly analytics overview emailed to your inbox
Vimeo Pro members get access to:
- All Plus functionality, and...
- Ability to apply filters to any report (Date, Region, Device, Source URL, Video)
- Ability to parse data by various analytics (Date, Region, Device, Source URL, Video)
- Region / state and city-level analytics
- More detailed device and browser reports
- Engagement graph
- Vimeo On Demand analytics for sellers
Vimeo Business members get access to:
- All Pro functionality, and...
- Integration with Google Analytics
- Analytics on interaction tools like email capture, cards, and calls-to-action
Vimeo Premium members get access to:
- All Business functionality, and...
- Live & post-event analytics