If you're sure you'd like to permanently delete your Vimeo account and all content associated with it:
- Log in, hover over your profile image in the top navigation bar, then click Settings.
- From there, select the Privacy tab.
- Click Delete my account and follow the on-screen instructions.
This will permanently remove your account and all your videos, collections, likes, comments, etc. from Vimeo. Here's what else deleting your account does:
- Deleting your account (or anything else, like a video or comment) will remove it from public view on Vimeo.
- After it’s deleted, we may retain some of your information and activity on our internal servers for a period of time in case you wish to restore it or for certain legal purposes.
- Your account will not be viewable to the public during this time. We recommend that you exercise caution when deleting your account because we cannot guarantee that you will be able to restore your info and activity once you have deleted it.
- Please note that deleting videos, profile pictures, comments, or descriptions may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal because third parties may have reposted your material, and search engines may have indexed or cached it before you deleted it. We have no control over third-party sites or search engine results.
Learn more about deleting: