Vimeo On Demand or VOD includes videos, series, and films from independent creators. Anything you buy or rent will show up in this section of your account.
Skip ahead to learn how to watch your VOD on a specific device:
On a computer
1. To view your VOD purchases on a computer, log in to your Vimeo account in your desktop browser and go to Purchases (purchases also appear in your Watch Later queue).
2. Clicking on a title in purchases will take you to the VOD page, where you can watch the video(s).
3. To switch to full-screen, click the full-screen icon in the lower-right corner of the player.
On a TV
You can view VOD videos on your TV using any of the connected devices listed in the 'Supported TV app platforms' Help Center article.
We offer detailed instructions in the TV Apps section of our FAQ.
Once you have access to Vimeo on your device, log in to your account, and navigate to your Watch Later queue — any Vimeo On Demand titles that you purchase or rent will appear here automatically.
The Vimeo iOS app also supports Chromecast and iOS AirPlay, so you can cast and AirPlay videos from your iOS devices right to your TV. You can find helpful instructions in our Chromecast and AirPlay FAQ articles.
Apple TV users can log into their Vimeo accounts and find their VOD rentals and purchases under the My Videos section.
Once you've logged in to your device and selected the title you want to watch, sit back and enjoy!
On a phone or tablet
You have two options for viewing purchased videos on your mobile device:
- Mobile app: Download the Vimeo mobile app to your phone or tablet. Within the app, log in to Vimeo, then navigate to your Watch Later queue below your profile image in the top right corner, where you’ll find your purchased videos. You can also find your purchased titles below Purchases in the Library.
- Mobile site: Open the web browser on and navigate to vimeo.com on your phone or tablet. Log in to Vimeo, tap the “v” icon (in the top-left corner of the page), and choose Watch Later to see all of the titles you’ve bought.
While there’s no way to download a video from Vimeo onto your phone, our mobile app does allow you to save videos for offline viewing.