Any purchases of your VOD titles will be accrued throughout each calendar month and then transferred to your PayPal account in one lump payment.
- Requirements: You will need a verified PayPal account in order to receive your earnings. (Learn more about PayPal’s verification process in PayPal's help center.)
- Timeline: You will receive each payment approximately 30 days after the month’s end. For example, a payment for all sales made in the month of June will be transferred from Vimeo to your PayPal account on or around July 30. You will receive a detailed statement when the payment is processed, and the funds will appear in your PayPal account soon thereafter.
- Currencies: All VOD payments are made in U.S. dollars. Sales made in currencies other than U.S. dollars will be converted to USD based on the final exchange rate of the day each purchase was made. (Daily rates provided by openexchangerates.org.)
- Fees: You keep 90% of revenue after transaction fees. Learn more about transaction fees.
- Statements: When your monthly VOD payment is processed, a statement reflecting the amount paid will be sent to the primary email address associated with your Vimeo account and you will be able to download a CSV spreadsheet with more detail from the Payments section of your account settings.
You can read all of the terms in our Payment Addendum.