Vimeo Create automatically sets your video's orientation based on the majority of your photos and video clips (51% of your footage). A landscape video will be created if 51% of your selected raw footage is landscape.
Vimeo Create supports the following orientations and aspect ratios:
- Landscape - 16:9 (1920×1080, 1280×720, etc.)
- Portrait - 9:16 (1080x1920, 720x1280, etc.)
- Square - 1:1 (1080x1080, 720x720, etc.)
1. To set your video's orientation during the video creation process, tap on “Ratio: Auto”.
2. Choose between Landscape, Square and Portrait.
3. Tap on “Next” at the bottom right hand side to proceed to the next step.
⚠️Note: Setting your video's format during the video creation process is currently only available on the Web version. You will be able to change your video's ratio on all platforms during the video editing process.