You can use an overlay in your interactive video to propose a question, with the answers being clickable elements within the overlay, such as buttons, shapes, or images.
- First, create your overlay. Use elements like buttons or images to be your answers. You can design your overlay any way you like, or use a template.
- Select any overlay element.
- Scroll down on the right-side menu and select ‘Is an answer to a quiz question’ to expand the menu.
- Click Question Manager and add your question, or select a previously created question.
- Once you select a question, you’ll be prompted to fill out the answer name, the value associated with this answer (ex. 10 points), and if this answer is indeed correct or wrong.
- Repeat for all answer options on your overlay, making sure you choose one as the correct answer to properly track quiz performance.