With an Enterprise account on Vimeo, you can sync your webinar registration form and attendee engagement activity with Marketo. This allows you to gather and evaluate leads from your Vimeo event within the desired list in Marketo. Additionally, you can insert form fields from Marketo into your webinar registration form for a seamless data transfer. If you are authenticated and yet unable to see the fields, ensure that your user role is of type 'Access API' and has the following permissions
- Read-Write Schema Custom Field
- Read-Write Schema Standard Field
⚠️Note: Marketo currently only integrates with webinars and not other video contact forms on Vimeo.
In this article:
Connect Vimeo to Marketo
⚠️Note: Only the Vimeo account owner can connect external accounts to the Vimeo account.
Before you connect, ensure the following are configured in your Marketo Programs:
- Only Programs that are the Types `Event` or `EventWithWebinar ` will be available in the list dropdown menu.
- The Programs listed must be set to the `Registered` status in order to receive submissions from Vimeo. This is a case-sensitive setting; “registered” will not work.
To connect Vimeo to Marketo:
- From the events manager, select your webinar to enter the webinar management page.
- Select the Registration option on the right side.
- Click Connect to open your account settings in a new window.
- Select Marketo and agree to the terms regarding how you will use the emails collected before continuing.
- Once connected, refresh the webinar management page. You can then choose your email list directly within your webinar’s registration settings.
Once you’ve connected Marketo, you will be able to:
- See the registrant and their submitted information in your chosen Marketo list
- Review data indicating how engaged the attendee was to your event within Marketo
Add Marketo fields to your registration form
You can directly map your registration form fields to the custom fields within your Marketo account. To do this:
- Hover over any field and click the Tag icon
- Select the desired field from Marketo in the list that appears. You can use the arrows at the bottom of the panel to navigate between multiple pages.
- Click Add.
- Repeat this step for each form field.
Why you should enable the Vimeo - Marketo CRM integration
- The Vimeo-Marketo CRM integration helps you in lead evaluation
- This integration will also help you with attendee engagement analysis