With a Premium or Enterprise account on Vimeo, you can sync your webinar registration form with Hubspot. This allows you to gather and evaluate leads from your Vimeo event within the desired list in Hubspot. If you are Enterprise, you can also see each attendee’s engagement activity within Hubspot, helping you further understand each attendee’s level of interest.
⚠️Note: We currently can only sync with static lists in Hubspot; we currently can’t sync with dynamic lists.
Connect Vimeo to Hubspot
- From the events manager, select your webinar to enter the webinar management page.
- Select the Registration option on the right side.
- Click Connect to open your account settings in a new window.
- Select Hubspot and agree to the terms regarding how you will use the emails collected before continuing.
- Once connected, refresh the webinar management page. You can then choose your email list directly within your webinar’s registration settings.
Once you’ve connected Hubspot to your webinar, you will be able to:
- See the webinar registrant and their submitted information in your chosen Hubspot list
- (Enterprise only) Review data indicating how engaged the attendee was to your event within Hubspot
Why you should enable the Vimeo - Hubspot CRM integration
- The Vimeo-Marketo CRM integration helps you in lead evaluation
- This integration will also help you with attendee engagement analysis