Copyright Law and Infringement
- What is fair use?
- Does fair use give me free reign to reuse any material I want without getting permission?
- Who decides what does and does not count as fair use?
- How is fair use determined?
- How does Fair Use apply to parody?
- How do Vimeo moderators decide if a video qualifies as fair use?
- What is the DMCA?
- FAQ: Copyright strikes
- FAQ: Vimeo's Repeat Infringer Policy
- I own all the copyrights for my video and got a DMCA notice. What can I do?
- How do I get a claimant to withdraw their DMCA takedown notice?
- How do I challenge a DMCA takedown notice?
- FAQ: Vimeo SOC Type 2 compliance
- Is Vimeo HIPAA compliant?
- Can Vimeo fill out a security audit form from my organization?
- Guidelines for Privacy Claims
- Someone on Vimeo posted a video of me and I don’t want it on the internet. What can I do?
- How does Vimeo define hateful, harassing, defamatory, and discriminatory content?
- What is Vimeo’s stance on marketing videos?
- How does Vimeo determine the difference between pornography and artistic or non-sexual nudity?
- What does Vimeo consider commercial content of an erotic nature?
- How does Vimeo deal with violent content?
- My video has been embedded on website that I’m not comfortable with. What do I do?